StepBeyond Solutions Inc
The Official Career Partner of EMSinsider, The #1 LinkedIn group for Electronics Manufacturing
StepBeyond Solutions Inc is the leader in Executive Search and Technical Recruiting for Electronics Manufacturers. StepBeyond.com has been the premier online EM recruiting site since 1997.
Who do we recruit? Anyone who has a reason to step on the floor of an electronic assembly operation.
Our client is aggressively recruiting a Global Account Manager position preferably with Aerospace experience. Must have EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) experience.
This position requires U.S. citizenship. Upon employment all employees will have to provide evidence verifying U.S. citizenship.
The Global Account Manager is the senior level position responsible for customer development and growth and is responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships at all levels within the customer organization. Responsibilities including developing strategic business plan, while protecting profitability and developing growth of assigned account(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Creation and management of customer strategic business plans assuring all account management and IMS financial metrics are achieved.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial business approach that facilitates top and bottom line growth.
- Subject matter experts within assigned market segment.
- Responsible for ensuring for customers adherence to terms of supplier contract.
- Responsible for ongoing liability and risk mitigation to the organizayions sites and division.
- Assure that all customer complaints are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Collaborate and provide direction and leadership with the Global Customer Centric Teams to maximize revenue and strategic value to the organization.
- Prepare and execute strategic penetration plans to achieve organic growth targets.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for P/L performance and cash management of assigned customers.
- Responsible for meeting monthly business objectives.
- Completion of monthly reports as required.
- Facilitate periodic customer strategic business reviews (SBR).
- Ability to communicate and present IMS Organization Sales and Marketing overview.
- Maintaining customer information and history in CRM.
- Responsible for Quarterly Business reviews with management and customers.
- Responsible for training and continuous improvements within your Customer Team.