An established quantitative finance firm with a presence in global financial markets is looking for agile programmers who love to create code, continuously innovate and improve their skills developing low latency applications by using large sets of financial data.
As a software engineer in a small team, you will have an incredible opportunity to work on distributed systems, complex algorithms, and large financial data sets in a real time environment.
- Prior experience developing time-critical or real-time object oriented applications using C++ and Linux.
- Experience developing complex algorithms, data structures to be used with large data sets in financial modeling and low latency applications.
- Experience using scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Perl or Bash.
- Knowledge of relational databases, machine learning concepts and distributed applications.
- Excellent academic record and degree related to Computer Science and/or Mathematics.
This is a permanent full time position with full benefits.
- Generous 401K plan
- Fully covered health benefits including dental and vision
- Extraordinary compensation packages for exceptional employees.
Job Type: Full-time